Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Here is my Valentines Day gift to all of you. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I don't know who that is.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Sara X Mills. A model. She recently acquired some internet fame for "boob twerking" to Beethoven. Ein Kleine Nachtmusik, I think.

I follow her on FaceBook. She's hot as fuck, and one of the ones whose fake tits look good.

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Al hores art sacret so sayeth the final prophet of the LORD mane

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

It is the dooty of all holy pilgrims to the stripclub too treet the hores wit respect

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Ahh Shadow....you shouldn't have. LOL

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

A very thoughtful present, thank you. Next year however, could I get one with less ink?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I echo johnsmith - beautiful woman who totally fucked herself up with all the tats - ugh dumb bitches!

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Cute! Happy Valentines to you as well shadow cat. I know I'll be working to tend to the lonely hearts;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement