Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

sausage

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did you hear Dukey had his sausage fingers bitten off? He was holding some pancakes and someone thought he had pigs in a blanket...

Replies (4)

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

I shall heel brother dukie cuz he is a sirvent of the LORD mane

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

And please transform the 8 pigs in a blanket into a multitude to feed the 4000 Tuscl members who are hungry

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^^^preach brother mikeya

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Is this anything like getting 72 virgins in the afterlife or some crazy number like like that?

Come to think of it... Fuck the virgins. I'd rather have 72 experienced strippers/sluts. I don't want to be teaching nobody, nutting. lol.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement