Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Messages

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anybody else having problems with sending or receiving messages. I have one message right now that appears to have stopped before completing and there is no reply button.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

The LORD mane asketh his sevent too send you a test message so thou canst receeve the word of the LORD mane

Profile picture for TheProphetJuice
TheProphetJuice
•

Your welcum frum your frenly neiborhood prophet mane

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I got that one OK but the other one was still messed up so I just deleted it.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I have no done any messages in a couple days

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One can always send themselves a PM and probably be able to verify the send/receive PM functionality.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement