tuscl

Looking for a new club

I was interested at dancing at Platinum Plus in Allentown Pa. Is it true not all girls dance on stage if they don't want to? As in they make more money walking around. That is what I've heard. Anyone know?

9 comments

• PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    This website hosts discussions for and reviews by the customers of strip clubs, so, chances are we won't know a whole heckuva lot. A couple of dancers do post on here, but I have no idea how much they'd know. You might want to check out stripperweb.com, a site for strippers.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    why don't you visit the club and find out. That would take less time than signing up on web sites like this and posting a question that you can easily find the answer to yourself.
  • TheProphetJuice
    10 years ago
    Lexi69 call fourth in thy hart to the LORD mane an his prophet will cum fourth to you and penetrate thy asshole with his holy sausage fingers. By his fingers he shalt lead you to an idealic club for the dancing of the pole. As it is in heven so shalt it be on earth my child.
  • tobala
    10 years ago
    Read your review. Going in with your boyfriend may have spooked the girls. Send your bf in by himself to do some recon on the club. Also, it helps if you post pictures of yourself on this site. Good luck!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I have a life time membership to the Platinum Plus clubs. The Allentown club is the only one I have not been to but they all operate under he same basic regulations that the owner has set down. Working the floor for dances has always been where the money is at. Appearing on stage is mostly a way for the dancers to advertise their wares. Some clubs will let the dancers skip appearing on stage if they pay a higher tip out. However if every dancer opted to do that, there wouldn't be any dancers on stage and I have been told by PP management that the owner never wants to see an empty stage.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    10 years ago
    Whenever dancers ask questions about their industry, I always recommend that they get advice from other dancers. As was mentioned above, TUSCL is primarily a male, customer-dominated website. Of the very few dancers that regularly post on TUSCL, none are from PA. One is from NJ. You could message her to see if she has any Allentown contacts. She is Diva1975:

https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=307913

Also, this website enables questions and comments to be posted by individual clubs:

http://www.stripclublist.com/m.asp?c=105…

• sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'm not sure about the club in PA. The local Platinum Plus club I believe that is true. I do believe shadowcat is correct. They likely have to pay a higher tip out fee or some type of fee. Plus you may still have to go up on stage if the stage is empty and a bouncer is looking for someone free to fill the spot.
  • Lexi69
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the help guys!!! Xoxo
  • tempest666
    10 years ago
    I'm from PA -_-
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion