Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Push up bra

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I saw a dancer with huge fake tits and a serious push up bra. The push up bra was pushing them up so hard they could hardly be contained! She got on stage and started shaking those things around and I think one became unbolted. One popped out so hard and fast it socked her on the chin and broke her teeth out of her head. Dam push up bra must have been spring loaded...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

It was in good shape

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I'm confused. Isn't that what you do in a make out session, push up bra?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

My 79 Camaro Z-28 had a bra, but I took it off cuz it looked better.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Sounds like she might need to get those puppies registered as potentially lethal weapons.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Good implants should eliminate the need for a pushup bra. But it sounds like this dancer we t too big

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement