tuscl

does follies have a 15min pleasure room ?

jvTroop
Dirty Cop
Sunday, January 18, 2015 10:36 AM
Planning a road trip to follies in the summer months to follies in Georgia. Was wondering if their was a 15min room for full service or if you could just pay $50 per song until climaxing

13 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    It is $52 to the house for 30 minutes. The standard fee to the dancers is $100 for that 1/2 hour. Some asking more and getting it. I think the dancer price is some what negotiable but not the house.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    That isn't to bad. Although i will cum within 7min i suppose i could snuggle for the remainder 23 min. $52 notes is a good deal for 30min. Thank you for the information i will make plans accordingly
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, Ever wonder where the 52 comes from? Number of weeks?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Clubber - No. It used to be $42. It's probably bull shit but I have been told that the $2 goes towards replacing the sofas. More likely it is a tip to the floor guy that collects the money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That is the cheapest half hour VIP price I have ever heard of in a club where I wouldn't fear for my life. You guys who can regularly visit follies are very spoiled by the low prices.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    jv, an accomplished lady will take you to the edge and back off a little to stop you 'locking on' to increase your pleasure and get your moneys worth.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    londonguy - That is wishful thinking. Most of them want get you off ASAP so that they can get back out on the floor and start working on the next customer. You are lucky if you find one that wants to give you your whole times worth.
  • jvTroop
    9 years ago
    London how do i go about finding such an accomplished lady ?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    jv, practice the hobby regularly, follow the advice from your brothers, and patiently wait for the strip club gods to reveal her to you. Or you can listen to Dougster and just follow the System.
  • joewebber
    9 years ago
    Oasis VIP rooms are less expensive $25, $30 and $40 I think
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    One club I frequent has a $50 room from Noon till 1PM. Never seen anyone partake. I was with a fave at one time, but when she wanted no less that 3 notes for herself, well, no thanks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “… i will cum within 7min …” Possible remedies; 1) slap the monkey a day or two before that way you are not as trigger happy 2) do two VIPs and you will probably go the distance on the 2nd one
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    jW is correct. Oasis has the vip room prices listed. The two times I've gone though both girls wanted $150
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion