tuscl

Gardena, CA 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 31-year-old Bellflower man was shot and killed early Friday morning in the parking lot of the King Henry VIII strip club at West 135th Street and Crenshaw Boulevard in Hawthorne, Los Angeles County sheriff’s homicide detectives said.

The victim, identified as Clark Hubbard, was walking to his car in the nightclub’s overflow parking lot when a man approached him on foot, produced a handgun and shot him, detectives said. Hubbard was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

The gunman left the scene in a red sedan heading west on 135th Street.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call the county Homicide Bureau at 323-890-5500.

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    As usual, the robbery happens leaving the club after the guy has spent all his money.
  • motorhead
    10 years ago
    The guy didn't read TUSCL. Review says the club is in a rough area and shouldn't go there at night. (Black club).
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I did chuckle that the first line of the most recent review on TUSCL is "This club is in a rough area off Crenshaw and Rosecrans. Wouldn't come at night. "
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    I used to live in that area about 12 years ago. I slept with a loaded Glock under my pillow. I shit you not - it's da hood and you don't venture far at night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion