tuscl

Do any of you perverts read PUA sites?

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:41 AM
I mean, I know that the Dugan dude has his system. But I'm talkin' about the real bizzaro pickup artist shit. My take on the PUA culture is [view link]

6 comments

• zipman68
    10 years ago
    FYI, I'd be the dude in the cartoon that's going off to roll a bowling ball under the stalls in the bathroom. Chicks dig weird dudes. Well...any chick I'd dig fuckin' digs weird dudes. Which is cool beans, 'cos I dig bein' weird!
  • JamesSD
    10 years ago
    I've read some of it. It's a mixed bag. Some of it is just basic self help. Dress better, be confident and approach women, and you'll get more pussy. Not rocket science. My understanding is negging is sort of outdated. Some PUA stuff is clearly misogynist. The culture attracts some bad elements. The most extreme stuff can be crazy.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    That comic is hilarious. I think there is an answer in there for every stupid idea.
  • Deeb0Ne
    10 years ago
    Money helps everything, it's what gives you confidence. If you have that, it's easy to pick up girls. It helps having a wingman.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    *Knowing* you can do something is the key to confidence -- especially after you've successfully done it before -- not something along the lines of "Oh, geez, I hope I can do that. Please, please, please." Money doesn't necessarily give you confidence, but it can give you a whole lot more opportunities.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Nailed it, PhantomGeek
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion