tuscl

She's texting while I'm going down on her

Friday, October 17, 2014 6:13 PM
So she's 20 and not the greatest conversationalist. Talking about Progressive politics just wasn't in the cards. She's always texting in the club, and that should have been a clue. But texting while I was going down on her was the last straw. What the fuck is wrong with this generation? I got home and changed my cell number. Fuck that. Are People Emotionally Attached to their Mobile Phones? Melissa Braxton Monday, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:00 AM On the surface, a mobile phone is little more then a handheld amalgamation of plastic, metal, minerals and a battery, yet the degrees to which people engage with these devices is astounding. A recent study by the Pew Research Center found that 83% of Millennials (those born after 1980—the first generation to come of age in the new millennium) have brought their mobiles to bed with them and mobile phone addiction may soon emerge as a subspecialty in clinical psychology. In fact, Korean psychologists began developing a diagnostic assessment tool for the condition among young people as far back as 2003. But exploring the nature of people’s widespread attachment to their mobile devices is valuable not only to those in the mental health fields, but also to those in marketing and advertising too.

33 comments

• motorhead
    10 years ago
    I'm sure she was only doing it to let her boyfriend know she was working late
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Remember kIds....don't text and cum!
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    As I've said before, this is NOT the most social generation, it is the most selfish generation. In this generation, doing incredibly rude shit like that is considered normal. It's fucking disgusting, but that's how kids are. The "attachment" to their phones is nothing more than self-centered instant gratification.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I usually get blow jobs while talking long-distance. Make sure you dial down the middle.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    I was doing a 2 for 1 with a dancer that talked on her cell phone throughout the 1st song. The only reason I did not stop her at 1 was because she managed to keep stick shifting me and allowed me to grope away, while she was talking. She made up for it with her mouth on the second song. So I really can't complain too much.
  • BigTuna1
    10 years ago
    I text a fuck load and social media so i cant say much...ive texted bitches setting right beside me...must be a generation gao bro
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    uhmmmmm.....sounds like your oral skills might need some work there, josh.
  • Josh43
    10 years ago
    ^^^^Could be, dear. Tell me, what is your secret?
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Maybe she was texting Oh! Oh! Oh! ...
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Well, Josh, no real secret but it's hard to describe......it's something that has to be seen or experienced to be appreciated ;)
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    Milwaukee leg ... well, artist, Pat McCurdy, "She Never Put Down Her Phone." Lyrics: [view link] A live performance: [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Actual face-to-face relationships are sadly becoming a thing of the past, I think. On some level, kids are probably thinking they have greater intimacy (and probably more bravado) through e-communications than when they're facing someone.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    She couldn't wait to tell her friend how good you were.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Complaining about stripper behavior is like complaining about sports cars having poor gas mileage – i.e. enjoy them FWIW – and take the good (pussy) with the bad (SS).
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    This is a serious matter. There has got to be a way to get that cell phone and get it away from her, get her to switch it off so it can't receive calls, or put it in a screen box so the base stations cannot contact it. Most important thing before engaging with a girl, civilian or pro, is to get that cell phone situation under control. It didn't used to be this way, but now it is the most problematic part of sex. SJG Led Zepellin, Earl's Court [view link]
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    SJG, could always turn the VIP areas into Faraday cages.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Didn't bill Clinton get a blow job from Monica L while talking to some senator on the phone? Seems like that set the precedent.
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw if you are doing it right Josh there is no way she could string two words other than "oh fuck" or "oh shit" together to talk on the phone. Your oral skills were boring her.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    *Every* generation of kids thinks their parents are out of touch, and *every* generation of parents thinks their kids are going to be the downfall of society. So far, humanity has managed to survive. I'm reasonably certain all three of these trends will continue into the foreseeable future.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Its because your not creating relative conversation with her. What the hell makes you think a 20 year old STRIPPER is gonna care about progressive politics? Just be funny and make jokes when you gotta come up for air, and BLAM, you'll catch her off guard so bad when you back to business, that phone will fily across the floor. Be careful though, the noise may make a bouncer come in and check.
  • san_jose_guy
    10 years ago
    Yes, a Faraday Cage, yes turn the whole VIP room into one. Turn my home into one too. I have actually experimented with putting cell phones into cooking pots, or into metal cans with tight fitting metal tops that some tea came in. Usually it doesn't work. The cell phone can still be called. But if you make something good enough, then it would work. Except for just a quick grab her and go, type of sex, it should be done without interruption. It should be a kind of a religious ritual. Maybe at a minimum you just hold up your own cell phone and in front of her turn it to OFF. Then get her to do the same thing with hers. Got to find some way. SJG Let it Bleed, full album, including original Marcey Clayton Gimme Shelter [view link]
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Texting instead of paying attention to me is a huge turn off, I generally filter those out first, but sometimes they get through... When that happens, I end things and don't pay her.
  • 4oureyes
    10 years ago
    “We live in a decaying age. Young people no longer respect their parents. They are rude and impatient. They frequently inhabit taverns and have no self control.” – Inscription, 6000 year-old Egyptian tomb [view link]
  • jestrite50
    10 years ago
    Tell her that texting and driving is illegal ! When she says I'm not driving say Yes you are you are driving me crazy ! Now stop the fucking texting or I'm calling the Law !!!
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    I text my side bitch while fuckin my main bitch
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Resurrected an old thread to post some spam site link?! Wtf?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Everyone commenting on this thread will be alive when we go to war with Russia and China and later become Eurasia, after the devastation.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Oops just got up. They are Eastasia, we are Oceania.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    ^ it must be sort of sad to be so obsessed with politics that a thread about some poor guy lickin pussy while a girl texts prompts u to post a georges orwellette reference how can u even think about politics when life is as wonderful as it is. i mean rly there are thinks wonderous and amazing like having a three way with prince and kim bassetter, getting blown by molly ringlington for naming the brat pack, suggesting to cardiac bee that she rap about the wet ass pussy, and landing a percy on mars wait a second. that is my amazing life not yours and im a space geneious and ur not so u probably cant live my amazing life. ok i guess obsessing about world events u cant change and trotting out tired cliches is a reasonable response when u have hope in life. im glad to be me cause it must suck to be u. u have my sympathy
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    back on topic: molly ringerton never texted anybody when i ate her pussy. otoh that was before cell phones with txt capability were generally available but even if they were it wouldnt have happened cause im also a geneious at the pussy lickin
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    So she was distracting and on her phone? maybe next time bring a flashlight so you can see what you're doing maybe you were talking the upholstery
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Ever consider your head game was trash?
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Oops. My B. Didn't realize this was an old thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion