tuscl

Learning experience

Monday, September 29, 2014 4:47 AM
So I was at the SC the other night and saw a dancer I hadn't seen before. She had a fantastic ass, so I wanted to get a LD from her. She was working the floor but didn't approach me. The first time she took the stage she didn't get naked at all (this was at an all nude club). Granted there wasn't really anyone sitting along the stage but all the other dances got nude. I tipped her a couple bucks anyway hoping she would come up to me when she got done. She didn't approach me, she went back to the dressing room for a bit. A while later she went back on stage. Once again I was the only one at the stage but this time she actually took her panties off but kept her top on. She was dancing in front of me showing me her pussy, I had two bucks sitting in front of me when a different dancer came on the stage during the song. This other dancer was fairly new, she said the DJ was supposed to be playing this song for her, she didn't realize it wasn't her turn to be on the stage. This new dancer said she would leave the stage but she didnt. So the dancer I was waiting for got frustrated. She grabbed my 2 bucks and then just walked off the stage. I tried to tell her that I wanted a LD from her but she didn't hear me. A while later she finally approached me. She was fairly new but I got a LD from her anyway. I kind of wish I didn't, she didn't get naked at all! I even got a couple more dances hoping she would at least take off her top but she didn't. Ive never had a problem like this at this club before, the rules are very loose and the girls don't hold back. I'll just chalk this one up as a learning experience I guess. The LD ripoff was one thing, but for some reason the grabbing my $2 off the stage and walking off without saying anything pissed me off more.

2 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    You need a lot more experience on how to operate in a strip club. The flaws in your approach are many. Start posting valuable reviews of the clubs you visit on this site, keep participating in the discussions, practice what we preach, and you will learn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Yeah - dancers that don’t take anything off are usually a red flag that they are either unprofessional and/or lazy – it *is* a strip club after all so the least they can do is take off their clothes. I’m into black dancers so I go to black dives all the time where management and customer service are often non-existent – meaning dancers do whatever the fuck they want or don’t want. In these black dives some dancers will just start grinding on you w/o taking anything off. I will usually let it go for about a 1/2 a song or so b/f I ask them to take off their top for example – sometimes I’ll let it go to the beginning of the 2nd song since the dances at these places are normally just $5 and sometimes $10 (so not much of an investment if she turns out to be a dud). Almost all the time when I ask them to take it off during a dance; they will – sometimes they’ll take it off on their own once they see you are getting multiple songs/dances. As I mentioned; I’ll let it go for 1/2 a song or maybe the beginning of the 2nd; but my dances are cheap at $5/$10 – if I am paying $20 or $25; I won’t wait long into the 1st dance to ask them to take off their clothes. In strip clubs you often have to be proactive to get what you want – and you should be especially proactive if you are spending your $$$.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion