tuscl

Philly/South Jersey

Friday, August 29, 2014 3:30 AM
Heading to Philly/South Jersey in a couple of weeks - any recommendations for high mileage clubs?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Amen
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Arent' there some high mileage clubs in Philly?? I've never been, but I could have sworn I heard about some black clubs with crazy mileage. Though maybe that was long ago...
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    There only a few dedicated TUSCLers on the board daily – and I don’t recall any of the board regulars being from Philly – i.e. there isn’t going to be someone on the board 24/7 ready to give opinions on every city’s clubs. That is what the reviews are for. I recommend the OP see which clubs have the most reviews and start from there.
  • ujay
    10 years ago
    South Jersey is now better than Philly as far as extras are concerned. Recent clampdown in Philly prior to elections. If you want maximal extras for your dollars, try in descending order: 1. The Den, Sayreville; 2. Centerfolds, Neptune; 3. Showplace, Dover. Daytime is the best at these places. You can never go wrong with these three spots.
  • nj_pete
    10 years ago
    However the Showplace in Dover is in North Jersey ( Morris county ) quite a drive from Philly ( upwards of 100 miles ). Try the Playhouse Lounge in Burlington NJ ( 2 minutes from Burlington Bristol Bridge ), for a seedy dive, but guaranteed results: the Ball Park Tavern on rt 13 in Levittown PA. Ballpark and Playhouse Lounge are about 15 minutes apart, you can also take in the slightly more upscale Club Risque in Bristol PA ( not an extras club) as that is right in the neighborhood of those other 2 clubs.
  • luv_women
    10 years ago
    If you want hands on, no questions asked, it's the playhouse lounge. It won't be a question of "if", it's just a question of "who" you want to rub you right. The girls will make their rounds and they should all give you a little handshake to see if you're ready for the back.
  • imrob2
    10 years ago
    Thanks for the input so far everyone. A couple of buddies mentioned the Erotic Café in New Jersey, Purple Orchid in Philly and a place called Lou Turks - any input on those clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Purple Orchid is a black club and it’s ok (but not great) if you are into black women primarily
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion