Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

juice is a meowing lieing son of a baby bitch

Shadowcat69

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

meow I just need to get this off my old meow balls before I kill over from anger. I mean meow juice is like bart simpson and I m meow like skinner.. and im getting tireed of this wiper snapper meow taking all the ass at follies. I mean capri bang juice or what ever we call him is whaling up meow all the fine looking dancers er time he visits. meow I live in the dumpster and live off a government ssi check just to afford my 200 a week visits my self. please some body ride the old fart league of this juice crew meow $40 million hit is on the crew

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Reminds me of Super Troopers. meow what were you saying?

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

Reminds me of Super Troopers. meow what were you saying?

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

lol

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

homos

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Now this is hilarious!!!!! Lol 👏👏👏👏👏

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

Hilarious and oh-so-true!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Go eat your meow mix

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Meow meow meow meow...meow meow meow meow

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

^^^^^^ homo

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^faggot

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

Right.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Right

Profile picture for Douqster
Douqster
•

^^^^^ Spazz

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

Another troll war and more names too add too the ignore list sigh

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement