Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Want a bigger dick?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That's funny, I had a penis reduction to get it down to 8 inches :)

Profile picture for BlueLion
BlueLion
•

Shit I just do natural exercises with my dick and I'm a whooper of 11 inches

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Is this a trick question?

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

What a fun site. The English would rather talk about it and make sniggery jokes apparently.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol, after you rule out the majority of women who do not want something the size of a can of hairspray up there...., they loved it. He better watch out, the same women may prefer a baseball bat over him.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

We do not want a bigger dick. We already have the biggest one ever in LMN

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement