tuscl

What is the difference between an 8.5 and a 10?

Corvus
Arizona
Ranukam's earlier discussion led me to think of what is the difference between a very good looking girl and and a girl with outstanding looks?

It is all subjective and individual but what is the difference to you? And let's try and keep personalities /attitudes out of it. We all know a girls attitude is a major part of the equation.

I love tall, beautiful women, and always will, but over the past year have meet numerous spinners who have captured my full attention. One in Phoenix is about as beautiful as any woman I've ever seen. But she has an unfortunate tattoo on her lower stomach. Turn off for me but not for others and I just couldn't rate her higher than an 8.5.

Big tits, great ass, facial beauty, a nice figure, the whole package?

For my money the difference between an 8.5 and a 10 is a fine line and could change depending upon her hair, makeup, shoes, or clothes. Or day of the month.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    The difference is about 1.5
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    If she is beautiful in my eyes and will fuck me, she is a 10. If she won't then she is only an 8.5.
  • umissedaspot
    10 years ago
    The amount of tape on the glasses of the nerd who rates women with decimal points.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Corvus,

As you state, "It is all subjective and individual...". Therefore, end of discussion.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    To me a 10 is perfection. A 8.5 is very very good looking, but could be better.
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    It's about more than looks. It's about attitude. With me, it's the end result of her looks and attitude. If she looks hot, and acts sexy, it all works together to give me a boner.

A 10 gives you a screaming boner just by observing her looks and attitude. A 10 makes your whole freaking body shake.

A 1 gives you anti-boner. Negative boner. A 5 gives you no boner. A 10 gives you screaming boner.
  • mrrock
    10 years ago
    I don't do half points in my scoring but the difference is between an 8 and 10 is usually a little belly versus flat or ok tits vs great tits or ok ass vs great ass.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    8.5 => man that’s a good looking girl

10 => man I’ve never seen a woman like that

It can be subjective of course - but it can also be objective

I’ve seen dancers that I’ve thought were very good looking (9) – yet I wasn’t necessarily hard-up to get dances from them b/c they were not my particular type.

To me attractiveness has to do a lot w/ symmetry and shape – I’ve seen dancers w/ very beautiful shaped faces; perfectly and naturally flat stomachs – and perfectly shaped natural breasts that are big enough to make her look busty.

8.5 => you can find some flaws

10 => no flaws are readily evident
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    rock,

So if that 8 has all three, she is a 14?
  • steve229
    10 years ago
    What is the difference between an 8.5 and a 10?

A good make-up artist and a little photoshop
  • kingcripple
    10 years ago
    one girl who worked the day shift for a while at my regular club had a nice face nice black hair (until she dyed it then it was nice red hair) a great puerto rican tan and a great puerto rican ass. she was a little soft in the tummy but that was the one thing that was wrong with her. very likeable and nice. i gave her a 10
  • joker44
    10 years ago
    Papi echoes my thoughts.

Once we talk then attitude/personality comes into play; bad attitude or lousy personality and she just isn't that beautiful anymore. Pretty, attractive - yes; absolutely beautiful -- no way. Not a conscious decision.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    Decent chance at extras from an 8.5.

Very little chance from a 10.
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Name-Value mapping for stage show quality can be quite entertaining as I do understand not a certain huge percentage, but to a certain degree where one is trying to set a value system each value corresponding to an attribute.

I would easily see this is setting up attributes for stage show qualities such as: fitness, glow, presence, athleticism, body movements, eye contact, voice quality, persuasion, sentence construction, perception, among others.

Throwing all that out the window, my name-value mapping to attributes would be like the following:
    (1) Able to suck cock, partial or whole.
    (2) Reverse cowgirl.
    (3) Ass fucking
    (4) Creampie
    (5) Facial cumshot.
    (6) Petting
    (7) Necking
    (8) Dog style
    (9) BJ in car
    (10) Frequency of sex per day.
  • steve229
    10 years ago

Sentence construction? lol
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    I think it is next to impossible to define what is the difference between an 8.5 and a 10.

In fact, if it has been awhile since I have seen a ten, I mistake an 8.5 for one.

Put them side by side though, and there is no doubt which one is the ten. It is an exponential difference.
  • Backbiter
    10 years ago
    What's the difference between 8.5 and 10? Price of course...
  • newmark
    10 years ago
    A drink and a half.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    The difference is about $100 in VIP :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion