tuscl

Sounds like a stripper to me. :)

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 19-year-old woman was charged with threatening people with a knife early Monday in the parking lot of an Allentown strip club and then striking them with her car as she fled, according to court records.

Brianna G. Fleming, of Yeadon, Delaware County, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment and disorderly conduct. She was arraigned before District Judge Patricia Engler and sent to Lehigh County Jail under $75,000 bail.

According to a criminal complaint:

Allentown police were dispatched at 2:55 a.m. Monday to Platinum Plus, 1245 Airport Road.

A woman told police she was in a car with Fleming when Fleming jumped out and started waving a knife around to several people in the parking lot, including the victim. Fleming then got into her car and struck several people with her car. Police said she left the lot, but returned to strike more people.

The victim told police Fleming ran over her foot, causing swelling and pain.

Fleming fled the scene before police arrived and she was arrested later that day. Police did not say if she worked at Platinum Plus.

Read more: http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-c-…
Follow us: @mcall on Twitter | mcall.lv on Facebook

3 comments

• joker44
    10 years ago
    "Sounds like a stripper to me. :)" +1

That's one HOT stripper,...er, HOT-HEADED stripper.

Don't refuse to tip her, she means business.
  • LMN
    10 years ago
    I bet shes great in bed
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Damn, there are a lot of Brianna Flemings out there. Can't find a pic of her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion