Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nothing but troll shit today..

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'll go watch reruns on TV.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I disagree – didn’t you see the “what is your go to order at McDonalds ?” thread? Man – that thread was good.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

I bet there will be a Nobel Prize for that thread. At least a Pulitzer.

Profile picture for Caprisun69
Caprisun69
•

^^^papi chili hopes u r a hot dancer!! Lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"I'll go watch reruns on TV"

The Rifleman is on. The one where Johnny Crawford sings "Greensleeves".

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Great threads today! Probably because that idiot RickyBoy isn't posting as much of his usual garbage as he used to, for whatever reason.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Right

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Have you ever shit on a troll?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol! Great day for threads, yesterday!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement