tuscl

ON TOPIC: What kind of PL are you?

joker44
In the wind
Monday, May 12, 2014 1:17 PM
"Exotic Dance Patrons Dimensions of sexuality: psychology, culture, society, politics, and economics LONELY OR UNHAPPY MEN • Seek “understanding,” nonjudgmental and emotionally supportive listener • Seek attention from attractive woman desired as a spouse or lover or as spouse once was • Seek refuge from real female involvement and pressure to perform sex • Escape workplace political correctness about sexual harassment • Hang out • Escape work stress • Avoid rejection and fantasize being liked and desired • Seek excitement to perform marital sex role • Recapture in imagination what's no longer in one's marriage HOSTILE MEN (asked to leave club) • Insult women verbally • Grope women • Hurl objects BACHELOR PARTY GROUP • Celebrate • Arouse and educate groom for new bride PLEASURE-SEEKING MEN (youth, workers, businessmen, and professionals) • Seek entertainment • Engage in adult play • Seek aesthetic satisfaction (beauty of body and dance) • Seek variety • Seek excitement and adventure of “transgressive” and “foreign” • Seek opportunity to relax • Seek pressure-free female presence • Observe what wife or girlfriend does not provide • Fantasize and create own sexual script (safe sex) • Have sensory experience • Satisfy curiosity about the female body • Support women's sexual liberation and empowerment • Seek assignation • Have safe sex (fantasy) MACHO MEN • Seek male identity, bonding, and dominance through fantasy of phallic man • Display social privilege by spending money ostentatiously • Perform by spending money and dancing with entertainer • Feel superior to women by being clothed • Feel dominant by paying but without having to perform and risk failure • Control of women by offering payment for dances VICTIMIZED MEN • Pay for being teased with an unrequited “date” FEMALE COMPANIONS OF MEN • Seek to please companion • Seek education • Seek entertainment • Seek aesthetic pleasure • Seek excitement of “transgressive” BACHELORETTE PARTY GROUP AND YOUNG WOMEN • Seek entertainment • Arouse and educate bride for new groom • Seek ideas to arouse lover or spouse • Satisfy curiosity about the female body LESBIANS • Seek attention from attractive women • Hang out • Seek entertainment • Seek aesthetic pleasure • Seek assignation From: Hanna, Judith Lynne (2012-05-01). Naked Truth, University of Texas Press." Have fun categorizing, commenting, and criticizing. Not all characteristics in a category need to be present to categorize any one patron.

12 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Pharmaceutical salesman.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Where's student of RickyBoy's The System?
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    Pleasure seeking men,you hit the mole on the head with that one.
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    hmmmmmmm......I'm gonna go with the lesbian one. Pretty accurate on all counts,btw.
  • goonster
    10 years ago
    Pleasure seeking for me
  • alabegonz
    10 years ago
    Pleasure seeker Eye candy Erotica Seduction Preselection and qualification. Zen moment oneness with your abiliry to get the chick.
  • AnonymousJim
    10 years ago
    I think most of us here are the pleasure-seeking kinds, with maybe a dash of lonely/unhappy thrown in. I look at that description of the pleasure-seeker and think, "What the hell is wrong with men who DON'T do this?"
  • JacksonEsskay
    10 years ago
    Pleasure Seeker with a dose of unhappy man
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Pleasure seeker
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    As long as the definition of "pleasure seeking man" includes actually *having* sex, and not just fantasizing about it, that would be me.
  • rockstar666
    10 years ago
    I go clubbing because it's fun to be with beautiful women who sexually arouse me. I also love my regular girls because it's more intimate and I especially love my ATF because it's all of the above plus she makes me laugh.
  • JohnSmith69
    10 years ago
    I am "seek BBBJ with CIM". They should have a separate category for that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion