tuscl

Does this sound like a shill review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 8:49 PM
Reviews of Blue Zebra Cabaret, North Hollywood Blue Zebra Cabaret 6872 Farmdale Ave North Hollywood, California 91605 Avatar Kendrajordan Prop Kendrajordan Ignore Kendrajordan Send Private Message to Kendrajordan Joined: Jul 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Reviewed on: April 1, 2014 Visited on: Sunday Evening Dancers on Shift: 25-99 Star_Rating_5 Dancers Star_Rating_5 Value Star_Rating_5 Atmosphere Star_Rating_5 Overall this place is awesome they have a ton of beautiful girls and the dances r cheap the vip was only $100 and the stage was really amusing the girls hang out on the floor most clubs they are hifing in the back. they have 2 stages and the smoke machines really give it a nice effect. the staff is friendly and the dj came out and introduced himself to me. from what i can tell they have 2 managers there that are both females and really hot. and i think there boss is some kind of actor. he looks like he could be a wrestler. i had a dance with kim who is absolutly stunning and loves to smile she is very bubbly and has good presence. i will defanitly be going back again. Surprise. From her profile Kendra is the manager of the new déjà Vu in DTLA 1800 S main st Los Angeles ca 90015

5 comments

• crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Shill
  • AAR
    10 years ago
    Shill
  • lopaw
    10 years ago
    Yeah Kendra is a new manager of Blue Zebra. It's a nice club that is seeing a resurgence in popularity. I'm surprised that Kendra posted a "review" like that. She didn't need to.
  • SuperDude
    10 years ago
    Indeed, a work of fiction.
  • Tiredtraveler
    10 years ago
    So Cal - the land of fiction. Home to Barbie Dolls and plastic is normal. Where all the women are fluffed, puffed, injected, sucked out ... "We have the technology we can rebuild her" You can't tell whether he, she, it was born a man, woman or Chia Pet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion