tuscl

More bull shit from the king of attention whores.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

Reviews of Dancers 2000, Regina • (CLOSED)
Dancers 2000
230 Hodsman Rd.
Regina, Saskatchewan S4R 3S4

Have you been to Dancers 2000?
Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to tuscl.net.

HitMan9
Prop HitMan9 Ignore HitMan9 Send Private Message to HitMan9

Clubs Reviewed: 1
Total Reviews: 1

Reviewed on: September 9, 2013
Visited on: Friday Evening
Dancers on Shift: 6-10

Star_Rating_2
Dancers

Star_Rating_2
Value

Star_Rating_2
Atmosphere

Star_Rating_2
Overall

I do not reccomend this club to anyone. The legal age to enter is 16, and there is no alcohol served. The cover is around 5-10 dollars, and I think the only reason for a cover is because of no alc. drinks and limited customers. The girls need to make money somehow right? The girls need some work in the looks department. Most are older native women who dance on the side and prostitute full time. The majority have C section scars. I love all dancers of all shapes and sizes, being a woman and knowing that everyone is not perfect (including myself). However, the girls here are just nowhere near up to par. If you want a good club to watch/dance, hit saskatoon!

Notice that Hitman9 claims to be a woman but in these posts he claims to have a dick.

Giving Rick props
Posted: 1 Hour Ago • Comments: 5 • Last Comment: 33 Minutes Ago
Being a vet of performance entertainment like myself I have to just let as they say game recognized game. I've got game and the belts to prove it and rick has a system that would help iny white small dick man (sorry black big dick brothers) out in non extras more...

HitMan9
Prop HitMan9 Ignore HitMan9 Send Private Message to HitMan9

Clubs Reviewed: 1

Emergancy Cash
Posted: September 18, 2013 • Comments: 23 • Last Comment: September 18, 2013
I got a little system I would like to share with you. When I find a little hottie I wanna stick my Dick in. I find her fuck number and save it back with her name on it. Then when honey needs it papa has it. Shit I get

Of course Juice will deny that HitMan9 is another of his screen names.

3 comments

• HitMan9
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat that was not a recent review. I currently have no VIP credits, yes I've been their or I wouldn't have posted it and no I am not juice. Please don't start acussing people. What is this a witch trial ?
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    An old man that has nothing else better to do....hmmmm....tsk tsk
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Gaul dam fucker
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion