tuscl

Damn ... makes me want to get my passport updated and take a trip

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:21 PM
From a recent review of Hong Kong in Tijuana. Most HK reviews are positive but this guy seemed to have really enjoyed himself. “… I had read all the hype about this place and wondered if it could even come close to being as good as people have written. SHIT, the reviews weren't even close to describing the level of pure debauchery that is happening in this place. Certainly TUSCL was very helpful with getting to and from the club and the prices are spot on as are most of the complements. One additional point I was not aware of is that there is no customs interview to pass through the border entering Mexico. Just follow the crowd and you end up at the taxi stand with people speaking English and everyone being helpful. Well I show up at around 4 pm and ask the first waiter I see (Freddie) to find me a booth where I can watch the show. He spoke fairly good English and grabbed me my first of many beers. When he returned I told him what I was looking for; thin, English speaking, natural, young and beautiful. He was back in under 2 minutes with the lovely Juliana from Acapulco - spot on! I bought her a drink and we chatted. Damn she was cute and acting like a long lost lover. After 3 drink for each of us, ole Freddie suggested a 30 minute VIP, which would include a private room with 6 drinks for $48. Heck Yeah and off we went. Everything was available and included in the $48. No hold barred 30 minutes of pure passion. Took a pass on the FS not wanting to lose my focus so early. So I have been here for an hour and already had more mileage than the last 10 clubs I'd been in and still haven't spent $100. Now the stuff that I have not seen in other reviews. The place is a fucking Roman orgy. First off there is a fully nude girl spinning at 100 rpms from this hoop thingy. She hops off and proceeds to allow almost every guy with a dollar at the stage to kiss her, play with her tits and touch her pussy. Okay, I'm thinking that this is really over the top. After about 20 minutes at the main lower stage, I finally figure out that I can light up my cigar and enjoy a smoke while taking in the show. I also think I have to take a walk around and check out the rest of the joint and all the smoking hot ladies. I had never been a fan of Latina women, but that has changed for good. As I go up the ramp to the upper / back section, the first thing I notice is there is whip-cream all over the stage with 2 gorgeous 10s going at each other. Now it really gets crazy - the one chica spins around to this guy next to the stage and he buries his face in her whip-cream filled pussy and goes down on her for a good 2 or 3 minutes. I thought, "this is as crazy as it can possibly get"; smoking my stogie, drinking a cold beer, beautiful naked women everywhere and a stage show between two sex crazed nymphos. THEN, another guy jumps up on stage and I am waiting for the bouncer to yank his ass off, but NO the waiter hold out his hand and the guy hands him some cash and rolls over on his back. The one chica rips off his shirt and climbs on his face while the other pulls off his shorts and gets him primed with a CBJ before sliding onto the rocket for a ride. WTF. Well the rest of the night was pretty great and finished off with a young 10 hard body MILF named Erika who was on her first day of work at HK. Our story ended as most and I was on my way to the border by 10. No line what-so-ever and cleared customs in ~30 seconds after getting my balls busted by 3 agents who asked why I looked so happy!!! …” [view link]

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    I read that there review also. My passport is good to go. It's time to make a run for the border.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    Still have no desire to put myself in harms way in Mexico.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Alucard’s comment reminds me of a recent event. For those that may be familiar with the crime situation in Mexico – there in an infamous drug cartel leader named “El Chapo Guzman” which is the head of the largest and most powerful cartel in Mexico – “El Chapo” was even placed as the most wanted man in Chicago I believe b/c his cartel is supposedly responsible for most of the Heroin being sold in Chicago. This dude was actually arrested and imprisoned in Mexico about 15 years ago but was able to simply walk out of prison many believe by him bribing top officials – and he went on to raise hell after that. Since his last imprisonment 15 years ago or so; he had been the most wanted man in Mexico and highly wanted by the U.S. He was supposedly arrested again either yesterday or today after years of being highly sought after by the Mexican army and U.S. DEA. Perhaps “El Chapo’s” arrest will have the same effect of somewhat getting things under control as in Colombia when Escobar was taken out of the picture?
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Not likely. Too many factions fighting for control. Same thing going in in Chi-Town. They brought down the Felix-Arellano brothers years ago. They kept things under better control than Las Zetas, The Gulf Cartel, and The Sinaloa Cartel.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Holy shit, that's a lot of bang for your buck!
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Papi we used to have a stripped down version of HK with Centro Espanol. I was there a few times. But alas it was shut down. Apparently replaced by another club which isn't the same which might have already shut down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “Centro Espanol”? – never heard of it – where was it and when did it close down? What club replaced it?
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    Surprised you never heard of it. When did you first come to Miami? I first found out about it from the [view link] website. Looking at my stripclub spreadsheet I went AND spent money there from 7/04-7/05 on 7 occasions. If I went and got no dances I wouldn't record the visit. I'm actually surprised I had that many paid visits as I thought I only did the VIP a few times. It was basically a whore house. No pretense. 15 minutes in all wooden VIP rooms. The bouncers had the condoms. Mainly Spanish women from what I remember. Since it was more whore house than stripclub mostly 4's and under. In approx the last year of it's existence, while the police were trying to get it shut down there were lots of news stories about it. New Times and such had stories about it. Here's one article I found about it but there were lots more: [view link] "Prostitution is not unheard of at strip clubs, but Miami-Dade police say the women operate blatantly and sex happens in any dark corner of the club." I have to strongly disagree with the police on this. The sex didn't happen in dark corners, it happened in wooden booths. Come on police! :) Using the search function here only turned this up: [view link] First comment: "There was a place in Miami called Centro Espanol...ghetto lil club that was literally NO HOLDS BARRED..anything freaking goes..ANYTHING!" It recent was reopened as a club you reviewed three times. Seems you didn't realize the history you were visiting. Hopefully you didn't seat in any of my cum stains(lol). [view link] Is there a way to pull up reviews of out of business clubs here? There's gotta be good reviews. But it was replaced by that other club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    sfl – thanks for the info – that was interesting. I grew up in Miami but did not do too much SCing `till 2000 when I moved to Dallas and became an addict; I mean a hobbyist. I moved back to Miami in Nov 2009 but did not resume SCing `till early 2011 and started hitting it hard after I joined TUSCL in Jan. 2012. So I was not aware of “Centro Espanol” and don’t recall having heard about it from anyone. BTW – the place it was replaced by opened as a new club in Jan 2013 and it’s does have a bit of a whorish quality – certainly extras are available – but it has not really gotten off the ground talent wise.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Out of curiosity, is Halieawa a good sc spot.
  • scguru
    10 years ago
    Been to TJ and Hong Kong / Adelitas - its a surreal experience.... not scary at all. I wouldn't recommend getting drunk alone at night but during my couple of trips I always felt safe. I'd highly recommend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    “… Out of curiosity, is Halieawa a good sc spot …” If by “Halieawa” you mean “Hialeah” – then not really – Hialeah is a bit smaller city which borders Miami – it currently has 4 SCs but none of them are what one would say really good – actually only one of them is “ok” which is PT’s; the other 3 are not really worth visiting.
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    That's what I meant. It sounds Hawaiian so I went with a Hawaiian type spelling.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    ^ It may perhaps sound like something Hawaiian but is actually native-American. Per Wikipedia: “… The city's name is most commonly attributed to Muskogee origin, "Haiyakpo" (prairie) and "hili" (pretty) combining in "Hialeah" to mean "pretty prairie". Alternatively, the word is of Seminole origin meaning "Upland Prairie". The city is located upon a large prairie between Biscayne Bay and the Everglades …”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion