tuscl

5 Reasons To Take Your Girlfriend To The Strip Club

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
My girlfriend recently had to go to five strip clubs in one week for her job (she's a writer, not a stripper), and she asked if I wanted to come along. I was initially worried that having my girlfriend watch me while I looked at other naked women would create an awkward situation that I'd rather avoid. The thought of her going alone or with her guy friend, whom she described as a “big strip club guy,” seemed worse. Although I had limited strip club experience prior to this, going with my girlfriend ended up being a much better experience.

1. You Don't Feel As Pressured

When I had been to strip clubs with other guys, we were all quickly swarmed by strippers asking for drinks or lap dances. The strippers were much more casual when they approached me and my girlfriend. In both cases they're just doing their job, but I prefer the soft sell when it comes to getting me to buy a $10 domestic bottle.

2. You Don't Feel As Cheap

If you decline to get lap dances when you're out with a bunch of guys, the stripper will probably think that you're cheap. If you decline when you're with your girlfriend, the stripper probably thinks you're just not allowed to accept. At least that's what I'm guessing. They probably could tell that I just don't have a lot of money.

3. Extra Hot Dogs

Speaking of being cheap, one of the strip clubs had free hot dogs on Sunday afternoons. There was no sign explicitly limiting the number of free hot dogs you could get, but you probably look like a weirdo if you take four at once. That changes when you and your girlfriend each get two hot dogs and she just gives you hers.

4. There's A Girl Who Actually Likes You

My girlfriend had never been to a strip club before, so we were both a little awkward at first. After a few drinks the awkwardness went away, and the night went like all other nights I had spent at a strip club. The main difference was that I was talking to a girl who I knew was into me, instead of wondering if “Candy” meant it when she told me that I was handsome.

5. Happy Ending

Whenever I'd been to a strip club with friends, the night inevitably ended with me going home alone and eating a giant sandwich. This time I was with my girlfriend, who thought the whole experience was sexy. Actually being able to go home with a girl is all the reason you need to visit a strip club with your girlfriend.

5 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    #3 is the best!
  • Gerbil69
    11 years ago
    #5 is the best, but substitute wife for girlfriend! My wife always comes home ready for fun!
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I love clubbing with women friends but NOT my gf. Too much potential drama cancels out any perks.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If you don't have a wife or girlfriend bring a dog for same results.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And remember that dogs really dig hot dogs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion