tuscl

Atlanta 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
DeKalb County police are investigating a robbery and shooting outside a strip club early Tuesday that left two men wounded.

The incident happened about 3:30 a.m. outside Strokers, an adult entertainment club on Brockett Road, according to DeKalb police Capt. Stephen Fore.

Fore said a man was robbed and when he attempted to flee, “at least one of the suspects fired several rounds at the victim, striking him in the arm.”

A nearby officer heard the gunshots and saw the suspects fleeing the scene in a vehicle, according to Fore.

“Once the suspects realized the officer was behind them, they abandoned the vehicle and fled on foot,” Fore said.

He said one suspect was quickly taken into custody, while a second suspect was located inside the Carriage Oak Apartments and taken into custody.

“The second suspect had a gunshot wound to the leg, apparently struck by his accomplice's gunfire or accidentally self-inflicted,” Fore said.

He said that none of the injuries are believed to be life threatening.

Police are still looking for two suspects, Fore said.

5 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol, self inflicted wound! I wonder if the dude who got robbed was waiting on some OTC?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Man – I was aware that 2:00 a.m. was dangerous – but now a days even 3:30 a.m. is not much safer – what is the SC world coming to :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    At least they caught the guys – seems rare they ever do this
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    If you shoot yourself in the leg outside a stripclub, does that still count as a 2 AMer?
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Damn, Strokers was on my list of must-visit this year. Guess I will strike Strokers (nice pun) off my list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion