tuscl

Miami 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Three people were hospitalized after an overnight shooting outside a Miami lounge.

Witnesses said around 1:45 a.m. two groups of people started arguing outside the Take One Cocktail Lounge strip club at NE 3rd Avenue and 79th Street. When a security guard at the club tried to break it up, the fight reportedly escalated.

That's when one person involved in the altercation went to a car, got a gun and started shooting.

The three people hit by gunfire were taken to the Ryder Trauma Center. Police have not released their conditions or issued a description of the shooter

5 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    People shouldn't be allowed out into parking lots (just like dancers can't go out to the parking lot with customers.) :)
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    What a shame! Titty-bars should be about titties, not bullets.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I like browsing the reviews of clubs where shootings occur.

From 2009

The owner was murdered and "Hood Fools" have taken over the club.

Club sounds like a winner
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been to that club a few times – yeah those that know me would be surprised :) – but it currently isn’t in my rotation.

It’s a small black club in a not so good area of town (kind of a redundant statement).

Miami + a black club equaling a shooting is not really news unfortunately – lucky for me I’ve yet to seen it first hand.

Take One has been pretty thuggy in the past but lately had turned more into a party club with a lot of young people (all black) – so Take One is not currently as thuggy as other black Miami SCs; but this kind of shit can go down in any black club in Miami – but Take One does get super-packed very late night (can be more packed at 2:00 a.m. than at midnight).
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    "strip club at NE 3rd Ave. and 79th St."------------

Say no more! Even 30 years ago, 79th St. was known as an area to best be avoided.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion