tuscl

RickyBoy Has Ruined TUSCL

Sunday, December 15, 2013 7:12 AM
Seems like 90% of every thread I open these days is just some pure garbage that has absolutely nothing to do with strip clubs. RickyBoy has succeeded in ruining this board, which I guess was his plan all along. Hope you're happy with yourself, Richard, for your "accomplishment"!

14 comments

• Tyres
    11 years ago
    Kinda like this thread has nothing to do with strip clubs?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Disaster has befallen TUSCL! As alutard noted: the END is near!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Dec 31st 2013 is the end.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Isnt Richard another word for Dick?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Kinda like this thread has nothing to do with strip clubs?" You're OH SO correct Tyres. Check out the last 30 or so threads started by Dougster. That speaks for itself in terms of "pure garbage" & "ruining this board, which I guess was his plan all along". If you read back fall enough Dougster mentions a plan. So the "HIS PLAN" is his own!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fuck Richard and this faggot ^^^
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "If you read back fall enough Dougster mentions a plan." Only in your paranoid fantasies. Same ones where you beset upon by the VICIOUS ATTACK DOGS.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There is no possibility of "ruining" this board, even by the likes of Alucard, Dougster, juice's multiple personalities, or even me, as long as the "Ignore" feature keeps working.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Trying to deflect attention from the plan you mentioned Dougster?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    What a dooooooosh ! ^^^^
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: a plan that only exists in your imagination along with VICIOUS ATTACK DOGS? Post a link or GTFO!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Can't post a link to it, huh, alutard? Because it exists only on your faggity imagination!
  • TroIl_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Have no fear! I am back! Here. Once again. To do as good a job riding TUSCL of its true trolls as I did before.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Got bored, had something better to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion