tuscl

Never let it be said that I'm cruel

zipman68
the speed force!
Oooooo... We have a new troll and he's even more odious than TDHQ. Yep, I'm talkin' 'bout CUNTBOY! Some may think ol' Cuntboy is actually TDHQ. I doubt it. TDHQ is more inchoate rage and stupidity whereas Cuntboy smacks of a moron trying to critique something he doesn't understand. Like a toddler trying to read Ibsen and reporting that "dat pway is 'bout a buncha poopyheads". Sad part is da shizzle dat Cuntboy don't unnastan is da joke 'bout da "Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay". I mean really...at least get the spelling correct you poopyhead.

My heart goes out to you Cuntboy. Must be hard living as one of our developmentally disabled citizens. And it really isn't healthy that you've developed such a hard on for me. You actually detailed your fantasy on your profile page. I'm not sure why you want genital warts my friend, but you ain't gettin' 'em from me. I don't swing that way. I'd add "not that there's anything wrong with that" but I can't say that in good conscience. There IS something wrong with having sex with Cuntboy. I wouldn't wish that fate on anybody. Ewwwwww... Just... Ewwwwww!

However, I don't want to be cruel to the lil' fella. He clearly wants some coo-el and groovy material to fap it to. OK Cuntboy. Here ya go!

Hem tlhIngan Segh 'ej maHemtaH 'e' wIHech.

Eels...eels...c'mon Cuntboy. Ask Missa Dallas ta come shoot da eels wit' his gun!!!

I be chizzillin in da hizzouse smokin da shizzle all da way frum muh hizzouse in Am-sta-dam my bruzzahs. Fo shizzle.

Does that help you out Cuntboy? Now be careful to use lotion. Wouldn't want to abrade your lil' wee-wee when you fap it to that material. Qapla'

19 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Seriously Dougster_Izzakunt...you're not helping. Im not going to defend everything Dougster or Juice or anybody else says. I happen to find some of the stuff Juice posts funny as shit. You don't like it? Ignore it.

But if you're going to generate characters only to troll I have one question -- what do you think you are accomplishing? I can hash out missives like the above in 5 or so minutes and chuckle while I do so. If you actually enjoy troll posting without ever saying anything more serious go for it. At least you don't have Juice's energy.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I agree with zipman68. Who the hell is cuntboy?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    New dude posting as Dougster_Izzakunt. Much as I slammed him he's actually kind of funny. Much better than TDHQ who started posting under that name full of sound and fury only to fold. However, the CUNTBOY routine is going to get mighty old mighty fast if he doesn't get a bit more creative.

I don't know who's posting as Dougster_Izzakunt, but I do think he should take a step back. The CUNTBOY character seems to be focused 100% on trolling. What is the point of that?

(Of course, I did start out by trolling him...but it was for satirical effect. Why he and bonesbrother invade a fucking thread 'bout posting links to pictures of hot chicks with their BS I don't know...do they really enjoy trolling more than naked chicks?)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT TDHQ [same person] ***
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    None of these "Things" are funny.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ you sure that it isn't just your asperger's causing humor impairment? Others have commented on this "flaw" of yours.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Zippy is so bored that he must resort to analyzing other trolls' behavior.

What a faggot!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT TDHQ ***
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ooo... TDHQ is back in the hizzouse.

Dude...I hate to tell you this, but you're no longer of interest to me. I've finished my psychoanalysis of you. You're a longtime poster who got assraped by Dougsta. You decided to come back and "drive us trolls off" with macho posturing. You couldn't, so you decided just to be another troll.

Look TDHQ, if you're really down on trolls just try to be a part of the solution. Go back to your origninal identity and post whatever you want. If Dougsta attacks you deal with it. Both Alucard and RickDugan deal with it in their own way. Personally, I think the trolling is getting out of hand and isn't funny. Some is too mean spirited. But folks are gonna do what they're gonna do.

Or just keep trolling. Your choice dude. But realize that you're not very funny when you do it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Oh, one more thing TDHQ... Dujeychugh jagh nIv yItuHQo'
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Boo hoo zippy! If this doesn't interest you, then don't respond. I do this for my giggles not yours. Trolls trolling trolls. In his case troll and troll baiter. Yee-haw.

Now go ahead and give us more of that fake tv language uber geek.

Fuck this nerd couldn't get laid if the girl was naked, bound, gagged, blindfolded and unconscious. What a goober.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    TDHQ's very first post:
    --------
    About Troll_Defense_HQ
    Posted August 31, 2013 (Last Comment: November 19, 2013)

I am a war veteran and a long time user of this site. I've come here under a lot of different names over time and it has always been a good read with good info. But wtf has happened to this place? How are pants wetting little pussies taking control of the board?

Fuck no, not on my watch. These are truly pathetic and lifeless retards are gonna find this place much less fun now.

I've already asked two members of this board to send me recon about the trolls, including suspected aliases, and one has sent me some stuff so far. Please send me whatever you have over pm and I will put it to good use. I'm paying for reviews, but send whatever you have about these people, including reviews that I should look at, pms they have sent, old discussions that I should see, old aliases, tidbits that might give away their locations, etc. From there, detailed targeting profiles will be built and used to maximum effect.

The days of trolls operating with impunity are almost over.

TDHQ
    ---------
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT TDHQ ***

Yep, he sure dealt with the troll problem didn't he?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Now TDHQ says he does this shit for his own lulz. Fine. Do what you want dude. We're all responsible for our own lulz in life. But what happened to the "brave war veteran"? You can't even stand up to trolls on an Internet discussion board. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!!!
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    ^^^ And you believed all that nonsense? You may not be cruel, but you sure are stupid! Oh my!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, not exactly likely TDHQ really was ex-military. But if he was hope he didn't fail as many military missions as he did here or, in the very likely event he did, let's hope he was fighting for the other side.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Only we understand Klingon zipman68. And the MEANINGS. LOL!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    TDHQ, don't you analyze troll behavior as well? You're a walking contradiction aren't ya? And did you just call somebody a "goober". Somewhere along the line, you blurred the meaning of cool and uncool
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Aren't you?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion