Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Old information in a review.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just flagged this gem. Last line of review. "Haven't been there in past 2 years".

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Good!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Flagged that one too for Pink Pony. Zero useful information in the review and the guy has NOT been there for 2 years. The Pink Pony is not a perfect club, but see my review for more details.

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

I've been thinking about flagging almost all the recent reviews for Hush in Toledo.

Profile picture for Timbuck12
Timbuck12
•

I saw that review too. Was wondering how long it would take before it became flagged and a topic of discussion.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement