tuscl

Fayetteville NC 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. — Two people are dead and two are injured after a shooting at a strip club early Friday morning.

It happened just before 2 a.m. Friday, in the parking lot of Mickey's, 5121 Bragg Blvd., Fayetteville, which is in Carolina Square.

Police said an altercation broke out in the parking lot between some acquaintances and quickly turned into a shooting between the groups.

Two people were fatally wounded, while two others suffered minor injuries.

The names of the victims have not been released at this time.

Anyone with information about the shooting is asked to call detectives with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crimestoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).

4 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've been there before. A lot of military is in the area and other stores are present around the parking lot but it was probably the strip club that got them out there at 2 am.

Too many people with mental problems have guns I do believe. Lol, Ban guns for all registered democrats who voted for Obama or Pelosi. Problem solved.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the NRA.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think that is too extreme and would allow our government too much control. After guns, they might ban alcohol, then go after more. I read they tried to ban all supplements in Europe. You wouldn't be able to buy a vitamin unless a drug company spent millions of dollars to get FDA approval that it was safe. no Guns, no smoking, no alcohol, no vitamins or no cheap supplements,. Where would the list of banned items stop?

I guess the case couldbe made that those who voted for Obama or Pelosi had mental issues. Especially if they believed all the lies from Obama about obamacare saving most families money or that everyone would keep their employer health insurance. The program was set up to put employer sponsored health insurance out of business in my opinion and is the biggest executive grab of power in US history. It also allows massive invasion of privacy with all your medical records and sets you up for identity theft with some shoddy web site. It upsets the balance of power between our three branches of government. It should have been ruled unconstitutional but they pretty much ruled that we can be taxed to death via Obamacare.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I guess the case could be made that those who voted for Obama or Pelosi had mental issues."

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion