tuscl

NYC 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A 26-year-old man was arrested and charged in the shooting death of a South Jamaica resident near a Woodside strip club early Saturday, police said.

Dwayne Johnson of Queens Village was charged with second-degree murder in the death of 25-year-old Allah Howell, the NYPD said.

Police were called at about 4:15 a.m. Saturday to Perfections Nightclub, at 62-05 30th Ave., where they found Howell with multiple gunshot wounds, according to cops.

Howell was taken to Elmhurst Hospital, where he was pronounced dead, police said.

On Saturday, police set up a crime scene area on the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway service road, which including the U-Haul facility, and officers were also positioned in the lot of the Bulova watch company's service center, at One Bulova Avenue.

One worker at the famed watch shop was not surprised by the violence.

“This is every year,” he said.

7 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    And yet here was some dude giving out passes at my college for free entrh to that place. Fuck that. I hope the actor/wrestler of the same name doesn't take offense to his tarnished name.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the NRA.

Making fun of someone shot is IMO not very nice or funny.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    As previously noted, repealing the 2nd would not be enough, as that is not the sorcery of the right to keep and bear arms. Keep spouting your nonsense, though. It makes the job of *showing* that such arguments are nonsense much, much easier.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “Making fun of someone shot is IMO not very nice or funny.”

@alucard’s profile “***PRIVACY VIOLATORS - Get Fucked & DIE badly!! LMFAO!!***”

LMFAO??? hmmmm. to quote Dougster from another thread:

“Sorry, alutard, but if you are going to be so blatantly hypocritical, and hope nobody will notice, you are wrong. And if you don't like us pointing out your hypocrisy that is just too damn bad!”
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    People who say repeal the Second Amendment are Nazis in my book and the sole reason the Second Amendment exists is to protect people in America from them and their type. Nope don't own a gun....yet.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    A lesson from history. When the 18th ammendment prohibited the sale of alcohol in the US, it only strengthened organized crime. The same can be said for the Mexican drug cartels that control the illegal drug trade.

I can't even imagine how bad things would be if organized crime became involved in gun sales after the 2nd amendment would be repealed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion