Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Casper, WY 2AMer

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Natrona County Sheriff Gus Holbrook has confirmed there was a homicide at approximately 12:30 a.m. today in the Racks Gentleman's Club parking lot. There is a suspect in custody.

Natrona County Coroner Connie Jacobson said the victim was a male in his early 20s. She declined to release the name or further details until his next of kin has been notified.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

TOO much alcohol &/or testosterone perhaps?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

One got jelous because he thought the other was fucking a better looking sheep. maybe the one that got shot had better velcro mittens.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I wish I knew how to quit you

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Funny, I drove through Casper on my road trip last year. Very backward town. I stopped in there for lunch. There was a huge line up at the KFC. When I finally got to the counter they told me they were out of white meat. (This was only like noon - so I guess the KFC was a little too popular there.) Fine. Over to McD's. Huge line that I didn't feel like waiting through. Fine. Over to the Burger King which only had a small line. Talk about a hassle just get some fast food! Got out of there and down over to Colorado just about as damn fast as I could.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You made the right decision dougster

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement