tuscl

Casper, WY 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Natrona County Sheriff Gus Holbrook has confirmed there was a homicide at approximately 12:30 a.m. today in the Racks Gentleman's Club parking lot. There is a suspect in custody.

Natrona County Coroner Connie Jacobson said the victim was a male in his early 20s. She declined to release the name or further details until his next of kin has been notified.

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    TOO much alcohol &/or testosterone perhaps?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    One got jelous because he thought the other was fucking a better looking sheep. maybe the one that got shot had better velcro mittens.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I wish I knew how to quit you
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Funny, I drove through Casper on my road trip last year. Very backward town. I stopped in there for lunch. There was a huge line up at the KFC. When I finally got to the counter they told me they were out of white meat. (This was only like noon - so I guess the KFC was a little too popular there.) Fine. Over to McD's. Huge line that I didn't feel like waiting through. Fine. Over to the Burger King which only had a small line. Talk about a hassle just get some fast food! Got out of there and down over to Colorado just about as damn fast as I could.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You made the right decision dougster
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion