tuscl

Atlanta 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ATLANTA (CBS ATLANTA) -
Atlanta police are searching for a shooter who wounded a bouncer a local strip club.

A parking lot fight sparked the shooting at the Onyx located at 1888 Cheshire Bridge Road early Wednesday morning.

Bouncers at the club broke up the parking lot brawl. One of the customers walked to their car, grabbed a gun and started shooting according to police. One of the bullets wounded a bouncer.

A second bouncer drove their co-worker to Grady Memorial Hospital. The wounded bouncer is listed as stable.

Police continue to search for the shooter who fled the scene in a white Merecedes.

Stay with CBS Atlanta News and CBSAtlanta.com for more information as it becomes available.

4 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns [Especially Assault Rifles] from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the NRA.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I doubt the shooter used an assault weapon purchased at a gun show.

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm covering ALL bases with my anti-gun post motorhead.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Here's Alucard's post in another thread, addresses to someone complaining about activities in a strip club:

"If you don't like what you see go to another club or go home and save your money for something else."

Let's just change one word and make it applicable to *this* thread, shall we?

"If you don't like what you see go to another country or go home and save your money for something else."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion