Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

News article with videos about Atlanta'a famous Clermont Lounge.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

SC, nice post! Am Atlanta boy and never been to Clermont Lounge. Am I allowed to take day off from Follies to go there?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

BigDawg - I haven't been yet either. Next time my buddy magicrat comes to town, we're gonna do it after we hit Follies.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

yousa!!!!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

JuBee?Where the heck was Waspwasp?

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

Clermont Lounge is awesome, I've always wanted to see 50 year old strippers and it did not disappoint.

Profile picture for galtor2
galtor2
•

As an Atlanta native, Clermont is not really a strip club. More a novelty. There are 3 old dancers and maybe 2 young dancers but it is mostly a large bar for clubbers real late.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement