tuscl

Making the case for ATMs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I drove the 42 miles to my favorite club in the rain. I had been waiting all week for this and was looking foreword to getting fluffer dances from a bunch of the girls and capping off the day by taking one of them to VIP for the climax.

The day started out great. I immediately hooked up with a hottie for 4 smoking dances. Then things went sour. I opened my wallet to pay her and although I did have what I owed her, I realized that I had left $300 at home and now had a choice. Spend a few hours getting table dances or taking one to VIP. I wished that I could have kicked myself in the ass. I have always prided myself on not needing an ATM card. That I always took enough cash.

Well I had to pass on a couple of dances but hooked up with one of my favorites for VIP. 1 Hour and 20 minutes was my shortest visit ever to that club.

10 comments

• 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I did not know that you lived that far away from Follies
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Time to move? Hear that apts are cheap on Buford Highway.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    I thought this a post for making cases for Ass to Mouth......Mnnnnn Damn....
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Aw man! I thought this was going to be about reaming a strippers ass with your dick and then getting her to give you a BBBJ.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You have a cell phone but no ATM card? I do not have a cell phone and have had multiple people comment on that. I guess if the Fed did away with paper currency, e currency could just be sent from your phone. Of course with e currency everything could be tracked and governments would want to tax everything.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Damn !
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc,

I rarely keep cash on me more than $20-30. If I get robbed, they aren't getting my money! :)

An ATM card is really no different than cash, if you look at the discipline aspect of it.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Clubber - If I get robbed the loss of my money would be my last concern. :)

I don't ordinarily carry large amounts of money with me. Just when I am going clubbing. My credit union is the closest ATM to my home.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    When I am in Akron and getting good value at the strip clubs I don't mind paying a 5-10% fee....

when I am in Columbus and getting poor value at the strip clubs I balk and try my best to avoid the 10-20% fees. There are banks nearby the strip clubs in Columbus so I can take a 10 minute break from clubbing to go to the nearby bank. I just let the door girl know I will be right back and she does not charge a cover.

In Detroit unfortunately they have valet parking so it is not so easy to leave the club to use a bank. They are a rip off and charge 20%+.

There are two clubs that I know of that will charge the same price to you for lap dances whether you use cash or credit card. Top Hat in Mansfield and RoadHouse Revue in Columbus.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I used to walk in to SCs w/ only $200 in hopes that is all I would end up spending – but more often than not saw myself using the ATM machine.

I now go clubbing with $400 and that almost always suffices but I still take my ATM card w/ me and my CC just in case I am having a really good time (or I’m really really really horny that day).

On the few occasions where I am vacillating whether or not to use my ATM or CC after having blown my cash; I always seem to convince myself I should by telling myself - “hey – I could die tomorrow”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion