gmd
goodsouthernboy
jester214
juicebox68
tumbligdice
txtittyfag/fan
</i>

----

I assume it's his kill file, but he has an urge to share it I guess. So I shared it. :)

10 comments

• JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    What about juicebox666 are they friend's and he dislikes 68 and 69 ???? What gives

That's it he is a FagFart he gets shit all over the room

That was ice cold goodness
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Burrrr !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Could be. He didn't have me on ignore until just recently. Wonder if I said something that offended him? :-)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Weird, I didn't think I was on his "don't like list"
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Ain't that some shit... I tried to be nice to that guy
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    So he's sending out random PM's of people he doesn't like? Nuttier by the day.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Some people arnt worth being nice to
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    No joe, that's an easy attitude to understand but never let someone else make you lower your standards of conduct. Some people might not be worth being nice to, but no one is worth going out of your way to be mean to either.

That said, I've been told I've got a dry sense of humor, whatever that means, and that some people just don't get my jokes.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Alu doesn't get any respect.
    For some reason I just thought I would mention I heard today my local paper reported some robber attempted to rob someone. The victim had a permit for a concealed gun. Instead of pulling out money for the robber, he pulled out a gun and shot the robber dead. He may have saved his own life or the life of someone else who the robber may have robbed next. It's getting dangerous for thieves thanks to guns. I heard tonight on tv about someone in South Carolna tried to carjack someone. The guy pulled a gun out and shot the carjacker. Then they announced in South Carolina, anyone over 21 can legally have a gun in their glove box, console, or trunk but no where else without a permit. I did not verify what I heard but it sounds good.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    You know, I've gotten two of these now, and the more I think about it, the more it looks like some kind of threat. Gosh, I sure hope that's not true, I wouldn't know what to do about it.

Oh, wait...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion