Friday, May 24, 2013 5:16 AM
????

24 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Nevah!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No way to tell for sure. I changed once when I got banned back in 2007. I used Igiveup for a few months until shadowcat was reinstated. I know of 4 other members that have changed 1-3 times for various reasons.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    I've changed twice. Once in 2010 and just this month to my current handle. The 2010 change was because of a K2G interface malfunction that forced me to reboot so to speak. The most recent was due to a domestic disturbance but everything is cool now. I don't know what gives with all of this recent turmoil. I gotta admit that it's a bit confusing (re:Juicebox, Alucard, Dougster (and the twins) and this LDK/LBK thing) but at least it's not boring around here.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I don't know but I think maybe some people have a few handles at the same time and post according to the 'nature' of a particular handle.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I once changed from Handel to Haydn but the Handel & Haydn Society made me change back.
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I have at least 10 aliases that I hide behind because I'm a douchebag.
  • MojoDojo
    11 years ago
    ^LOL Those stuck up bastards!!! 8-D
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    WTF? Looks like I smashed ranukam so badly when he was posting as "LunchBoxKing" that now he is back to posting as "Douugster" (an even weaker troll).
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    Look! Look! Pay attention to me! I'll die if I don't get any responses from any of my multiple aliases!
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    "WTF Looks like I..." Shut da fuck up you little dick sucking moron. Did your crack whore mama pass out again? Is that how come you gots da time to be sewing your puke all over this place? Well I got news for you and your baggy ass, actually speaking of baggy asses I've been meaning to ask you something. They say that when you take as much dick up your ass pipe as you do on a regular basis that you get to where you no longer have control of your shit. Is that why you say the retarded things you do, because your asshole is so stretched out you just can't control it any more? Lord knows that the stupid ass shit you come up with sho do stink that much is fo sho...
  • Dougsterr
    11 years ago
    I'm sorry Mr LunchBoxKing! I am a sniveling coward and its obvious that I got nothing to offer and I hide here behind multiple aliases to make myself seem important! I'm sorry if I upset you and you are absolutely right - I DO luv a nice hard dick up my ass!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, wow! LBK is back. Look LBK, I appreciate a good troll as much as the next guy, but, seriously, dude, WTF is your IQ? 10? You have only four things you ever talk about 1) fucking 2) shit 3) you fucking shit 4) you getting fucked by shit
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    All the time it seems. Makes it easier to be an A.H.
  • LunchBoxKing
    11 years ago
    Yo retard I gotta use the vernacular that a sperm receptacle such as you can understand but I'm moving on now because you bore me. Besides I gots me bigger things to do like managing the ascension of my Juicy boy to the throne of this crazyass place. Now don't you worry none retard I gots plans fo you too in this brave new world. Just like the tool you are you're gonna get used. Stay Tuned TUSCLers change is a coming and da Juice Box he's a bringing it. Can I get an AMEN? AMEN! All praise the Juice Box! AMEN! Juice Crew United (themz some crazy mutherfuckers! Oh my!)
  • igloo9999
    11 years ago
    It might not be the best handle but I chose it just because I needed one & it's worked well this far so no need to change.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    How did changing handles turn into this
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I changed handles once. Posted a review a long time ago on a previous handle that I didn't want to keep using, so once that membership expired I switched to this one.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't remember. Ask Shadowcat. He seems to be keeping track. I wouldn't mind if all threads were deleted after a month of no posts. Founder must get more hits with all these discussion threads showing up on google. I think it's scary I can find myself on google via my user names on different sites.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I changed my underwear on Sunday
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I'll stick with one. George Fredric Handel is enough for me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I can't Handel this thread. But I'll try and stay composed ^.^
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Have you ever listened to Handel's music? Maybe Baroque music isn't your thing?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    lopaw. <groan> Lol
  • Joe from NJ
    11 years ago
    Never, since I joined in 1999
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion