Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you buy/wear these?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not for me. :)

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hell no! If she wanted me to wear those she needs to find a chick to bang

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

No fucking way, not for any amount of money or for any woman. I nearly threw up looking at the photos.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Not a Fucking chance in Hell

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Marv Albert will be the celebrity pitchman.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

If you keep scrolling past the underwear pictures, there is a picture of a big bowl of nuts.

Ain't life funny

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Cross dressing trannies

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

If they come up with a x-massy one let me know.

I'd love to put out a faux-drag youtube video to Bob River's classic "Walking round in women's Underwear" (a parody of Winter Wonderland) just to scandalize some of my internet friends

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

I don't think I'll ever have sex with a man again UNLESS he's wearing those.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

That's a life of celibacy for you then duomaxwell?

Profile picture for duomaxwell
duomaxwell
•

@londonguy - Perhaps, but then again I've convinced people to do stranger things.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Shit Duo probably just convinced a few people on here to make purchases.

I though am with the rest of you, no interest.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I almost didn't even look at those pics. Yuck. I wouldn't even touch those.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Jeezus there's a market for just about anything.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I wouldn't be surprised duomaxwell, I bet you could charm the birds out of the trees.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement