tuscl

Strip clubs

Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:30 PM
So I was wondering if anyone knows what strip clubs bring in the most consistent money from customers that comes in? And not like other clubs where you work and it's either a hit and miss. I heard about mons venus but I'm not so sure.

23 comments

• Claire123
    11 years ago
    I meant in America.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    most of the guys who post on here shell out consistent money at clubs. But they're all over the place.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nothing is guaranteed. A warmer weather club may have a more consistent year around business from customers, especially in a high tourist city.
  • Claire123
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the response. Has anyone worked at mons venus?
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Vegas clubs are probably pretty good but you have to compete with lots of other girls. Some NYC venues can be lucrative if you know how to hustle well and can provide good company to guys.
  • gsv
    11 years ago
    Also if you want to hear about things from a dancers perspective, it would be best to go to [view link]
  • mrright34446
    11 years ago
    I disagree with the warm weather and tourist comment. The business is best during the winter but when snow birds leave so does the money. The next issue we face in Florida is with tourists you can't build a list of regulars. Regulars are good for us as they show up when you need them to help make your shift a profitable one.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Where are you located. If you give us a city we or someone here should know the best club in that area. Or just go to our club listing and find the highest rated club.
  • Claire123
    11 years ago
    I thought about Vegas and then Florida. I already know spearmint rhino seems to have a lot of money there but you have to be really good at hustling. I'm a pretty girl but I'm the nice one I do not know how to hustle like those girls there in Vegas.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Rhino on a busy night is less about hustle and more about 'wanna dance?'.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Dallas seems like a consistently good city
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    There are a lot of clubs in Florida and Texas. Pick a city with a lot of clubs (>6) in either state and then pick a club based on TUSCL reviews; if the first club doesn't suit your needs, move to another one. FYI, very few of the members here have worked at Mons Venus.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    You don't need to hustle. You just need to put out. Try Sputhern California.
  • girlmoneys
    11 years ago
    I'm not a dancer, like most of us here, but I think if you want to make money and not give extras work in an area where people have cash and no extras is the norm. DC, NYC, maybe Vegas. You can always travel around.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Claire123 babe. I bet you could get us TUSCL pervoids to come to you if you post some groovy naked pictures.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And maybe have an OTC password. Like if a pervo approaches you and says "and wine can of their wits the wise beguile" you would know he was cool to do OTC with. That could totally work for you. BTW, were you a cheerleader in high school? And can you regenerate from life threatening or even fatal injuries without a scratch?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    IME the nice upscale clubs seem to have more custies spending more $$$. A lot of the dives are often filled with locals/blue-collar types looking to just have some drinks and kill some time.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    If you're attractive, personable and not an idiot you can make money anywhere. But yeah, just do a search for cities with high income levels and then scope out the club scene there (on SW or here -- you can learn a lot about the money situation from reviews here, if some guy is talking about a $10 BBBJ it's probably not the club for you). High income levels + $20 dances always = $$$$$
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    And once your found your club home, let us know about it. Like a previous poster said, this site has some spenders and can put you in touch with a customer base quickly. Especially if you put a couple of pics in your profile
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    GO TO THE DFW. BEST MONEY EVER!!!!!!
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Houston extras clubs are where girls here bank.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't it depend on whether or not she wants to do extras?
  • Claire123
    11 years ago
    I don't do that at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion