tuscl

Now why didn't I think of that?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, March 28, 2013 11:00 AM
J&D's Foods has launched Bacon Condoms and Bacon Sunscreen! Yes, the world's first Bacon-scented sunscreen and Bacon-looking-and-tasting condom. According to a news release from J&D's Foods, it's the new standard of animal protein themed prophylactics. Bacon Condoms are proudly Made in America of the highest quality latex and rigorously tested to help ensure the utmost reliability and safety for when you're makin' Bacon. And as an added bonus, each Bacon Condom has been generously coated with J&D's baconlube™, an ultra premium Bacon flavored personal lubricant. Each year 5 billion condoms are sold worldwide, 450 million in the US alone and exactly zero look, taste or feel like Bacon – until now. Read more: [view link]

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t know – I’d think it might affect the dancer’s cholesterol level if she happens to do CBJs :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Hmmmmm.... I wonder what the 'All men are PIGS' girls on the Pink site will make of this ??? (if they taste like pork, they just might be....)
  • newmark
    11 years ago
    Now if I could just get the girls to wear panties that look like a skillet.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    I tried the bacon lubrication product. Stopped after two uses though. The dog kept sniffing her croch.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    the Bacon butt plug
  • EarlTee
    11 years ago
    In hindsight, I should have gone this route instead of sinking so much money into the development of broccoli condoms.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Nice - LOL
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is perfect for chubby chasers that want cbj s
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    What if the dancer is Muslim or Jewish??
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I read of word of warning about flavored condoms. Don't ever go to sleep with them on in bear territory. The only ones I've ever seen were all in sizes too small. So what's next? Condoms that dissolve when exposed to pussy juice?
  • baconator
    11 years ago
    As the baconator, I approve of this.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I'm giving up bacon.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion