tuscl

Preview of the review?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Went to this club a while back and it was an OK average club. I heard some good things about it lately if you pay for the privacy anyways, so i'm going to take the wife tonight and see how things are going now. I'll try and update the review tomorrow after seeing how they handle a couple. Nothing worse for a couple than when the dancers don't seem interested in the female of the couple. We are from Tn so we have to drive about an hour to get down to Huntsville, lets hope the word in true about the friendliness of the dancers.

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • two4fun1225
    12 years ago
    Seems the clubs i go to although not many. The girls seem to flock to my woman
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    In all fairness – he did say he was from Tennessee :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    ....so does that make his wife his cousin?
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^ no – it just makes him a hillbilly :)
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I wonder if you get TUSCL credit for a "preview".
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Lol at least we've now been warned about the possibility of a potential of a review!
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "I wonder if you get TUSCL credit for a "preview" "

Perhaps the guy developed a new financial instrument. "Review futures"

If the rating of the club goes up by the time he does a "real review", he gets more than 4 weeks credit. If the rating drops, he receives less than 4 weeks.

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    That would put him at negative 14 weeks
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    His wife should write the REview.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    sc,

Do you spend all your time outside clubs looking for these sc gems?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Clubber - Yeah. I'm always looking out for the team. Besides the strippers need a rest from me too. :)
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    He didn't like it.

Fantasia
    14068 Memorial Pky SW
    Huntsville, Alabama 35803Reviewed on: March 22, 2013
    Visited on: Thursday Evening
    Dancers on Shift: 1-5

Dancers
    ValueAtmosphere
    Overall

The girls were not very friendly at all none of them came up to us unless they were saying thank you for the tip never asked us if we wanted a private dance. Wouldn't go back to this club . The bar was hard to breath unless your a smoker to start with. Unless your a single male smoker then this club isn't for you will never return. Not sure how the girls this k there going to make money when they don't ask the customers fir a private dance these girls need to talk/visit more instead of only going to there regular customers
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I doubted from the beginning that a visit to a SC in Alabama would be a good one.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Papi - Actually I know 2 TUSCLers that will tell you that this club may be the only club in Alabama where you can have a good time but apparently not if you bring your wife along.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m actually waiting for the “post-view” of the review so I can get further details :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion