tuscl

Ever been in a club that lost power?

Wednesday, February 8, 2006 6:02 AM
It happened to me once in Providence. I was with a cute young coed at the time. She was onstage naked and I was the only guy at the stage watching, so we just talked til power was restored, which took about 10 minutes. Wish we had been doing some laps at the time.

4 comments

• messaround
    18 years ago
    Never been in one that lost power - I always dream about being snowed in at my favorite club though - snowed in for a weekend with 6 hot dancers sounds real nice.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Where I live at the power doesn't usually go off unless there is an ice storm and I usually stay home if I know there's going to be an ice storm. If the power has gone off while I was at a club, it was very brief.
  • dareme
    18 years ago
    Yes the powervwas out for about an hour, at first the customers and dancers were just sitting around and chatting with everybody, then the management put up some candles, then the girls started asking for dances(there was no music, just went thru their routine)The funny thing was that they charged their regular price for dances but they gave you a little extra milage
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I've seen it happen for just a few minutes, too. I, too, wasn't able to take advantage of it like I wish I could have. Back during the big blackout of the summer of 2003(?), I wasn't in a club, but I've since heard some stories, mostly about customers walking without paying. My best similar experience was a few years back, when my regular club was remodeling. They took out the lights in the part of the room I'd usually sit and didn't replace them for about 3 weeks. It went from being rather dark to D A R K. I spent a lot more time at the club than usual during that, and a lot more of the bad girls found their way to my table.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion