tuscl

Phone date lines

bman77
Maryland
Friday, February 8, 2013 2:17 PM
Anyone remember the days before the internet when phone date lines were good for picking up some pussy. I can remember getting some good looking girls at bargain prices and a few freebies. The chatlines are still out there, but with the internet age, it seems like the number of girls using them has tailed off.

8 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Never used them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Never tried them – unwilling to buy site unseen.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I remember the phone date and sex lines, but never used them. Strip clubs have been my venue of choice for pussy since 1978.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I always assumed those were a scam. How did it work exactly?
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    You just call the chat line, buy some time. talk to the ladies, and go from there.. Still some big companies with chat lines in most moderate to large cities throughout the nation..lavalife and quest might be the two biggest. Just not as many ladies use them now. most give first time callers free time to try out the line. I'm not talking about 900 or 800 phone sex numbers. There are national companies that have "chat lines" with local area codes with local women and men on the line looking for long term, dating, or sex...
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I never tried them either. I might not have ever tried to visit a strip club either if a boss from work hadn't talked me into it.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I tired to try it but back then I was scared it would show up on my phone bill (someone else paid for it even though it was prepaid plan). Now that I pay my own phone and understand my phone doesn't have a "real" bill, I don't care to do so because of interweb. Too long to get an actual girl online and those phone lines are too expensive for the amount of time it takes to get something going.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    They probably tell you anything on those phone services like "I want to make love while riding a horse" or "I want to make love to the horse oh I mean I want to be in the donkey show"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion