Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Singing Rage Miss Patti Page dies at 85

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Shadow: How much is that doggie in the window?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

rh48hr - The one with the wagilie tail?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Absolutely :-) I'll admit she was before my time, but when I looked her up and saw she sang that song it reminded me of one of my favorite baseball players growing up Bill Mad lock. His nickname was "mad dog" and the organist at the games would play that song as he came up to bat. It was my intro to the song. Watched some of video you posted, very beautiful woman.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm glad you chose this song

I remember het most for the doggie in the window, but like this song so much better.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

She also sang Mocking Bird Hill during the opening seen of Porky's.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement