tuscl

Hef got married last night. What did you do?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Playboy founder Hugh Hefner and his girlfriend, former Playmate Crystal Harris, were married in a small ceremony New Year's Eve after calling off a wedding in July 2011.

TMZ reports 86-year-old Hefner and 26-year-old Harris tied the knot in front of a small group of family members.

Hefner and Harris reconciled earlier this year after she pulled the plug on their 2011 nuptials days before the wedding.

The marriage is Hefner's third and Harris' first.

15 comments

• JohnBuford
    12 years ago
    I was invited,but declined when I learned it was a cash bar.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Crystal obviously has a powerful hustle.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sleep.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Another Dumb Blonde joke? Did she not realize the estate tax just went up and even if he does drop dead she'll never see a cent. I want to know what playmate marries his corpse at the funeral.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I ate bean burritos and farted a lot downtown at our local New Year's celebration.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Did you get good milage in new york vince?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Happy Hangovers everyone
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I wasn't in NYC, crazyjoe. I live in the Northern suburbs of Detroit>
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I banged a dancer and I didn't have to marry her. And I'm not 1000 years old like Hefner.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I didn't get laid, but I think my fav did.

Just my luck.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Well, like I mentioned in another thread...my boobs were being occupied by a tiny little man.
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    "my boobs were being occupied by a tiny little man."

Are you speaking of an actual man, or just a mans penis? lol
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    she's talking about her son, which makes it infinitely more fucked up.

• staxwell
    12 years ago
    Oh shit. Oh...shit. Let's pretend I didn't post that. Shit...can we get a delete button? Sorry.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    @staxwell...it's OK. JJD was referring to her infant son, and we knew that you probly weren't privvy to that intel. No harm done.

A few years ago, I built a big, fancy house for a rich old widower who was in his early 90's. The house was primarily for his grand-daughter, with the condition that he be allowed to live in the lower level. At one point during construction he came to me and asked if we could build an additional bedroom on the lower level because he was thinking about remarrying so he would have someone to drive him around. Dementia can have a humorous side.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion