Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Huge Fake Boobs in Metro Detroit

nitrojamin

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Whats up Gentlemen? Last weekend i treated myself to a few Metro Detroit clubs as a gift to me just to see some cute dancers but all flat chested :( Im trying to find spots to go to so i can find the most silicone. Anybody????

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Define "huge". My personal favorite size is D cup.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Try the Flight Club you'll see boobies there fir sure.

Profile picture for nitrojamin
nitrojamin
•

Im hoping DD actually

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Try the Circus.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Penthouse Club in Detroit is my recommendation.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Players

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

There are many real boobs in Detroit.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Especially the ones that elected Kwame mayor of this fine old, virtually bankrupt city. :)

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Good luck. Landing Strip had a few last time I was there. Hustler only had one that I noticed. Penthouse or Flight is your best bet. You'll put your eye kid if you aren't careful with those things. You can have the silicone tits I like a nice set of naturals.

Profile picture for MADDOG_ROMEO
MADDOG_ROMEO
•

ABC Plastics, LLC, LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“silicon parts are made for toys”

Sir Mix a Lot – Baby Got Back

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I've been to Flight Club several times lately and didn't notice any tits that size.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I commented before he said he wanted Double D's. Them babies will smother your ass. I love D's but them Double D's are hazardous to be around.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

I commented before he said he wanted Double D's. Them babies will smother your ass. I love D's but them Double D's are hazardous to be around.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement