Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

An early 2AMer in Fresno, CA

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

A shooting at a Fresno County strip club, a bouncer is recovering after he was shot in the head.

It happened at Gold Diggers on Golden State near Chestnut around 11:45 last night.

The bouncer was outside the club at the time.

The gunman, a hispanic male wearing a mask, dark clothes and a beanie is still on the loose.

The bouncer is expected to recover from his injuries.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

And the Beat goes on!

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Remind me never to go to Gold Diggers

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"The gunman, a hispanic male wearing a mask, dark clothes and a beanie is still on the loose"

I don't why I found this sentence funny. I guess I had a flashback to "Beanie and Cecil" and his propeller beanie.

Apparently, "beanies" today are not the same beanies I wire as a Catholic schoolboy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement