tuscl

Founder pulled the original review but here is another one.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:07 AM
Ritapoon25420 Joined: Dec 2012 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Pantheon Club 12906 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan 48126Reviewed on: December 11, 2012 Visited on: Unknown Evening Dancers on Shift: 1-5 Dancers ValueAtmosphere Overall I was in a 6 year relationship with a beautiful woman we started dating when she was 16 and after 2 years I went to jail and she turned 18 and started stripping at BT's run by a man named Aaron. While I was incarcerated for a year my girlfriend was cheating on me and had contracted genital herpes. Which I now have as well. My girlfriend continues to work for Aaron who now owns the pantheon club and keeps her herpes a secret. Which I think is bullshit that Aaron doesn't have his girls regularly checked and produce papers before they can work for him. Also my girlfriend doesn't do this but for $25 u can get a lap dance however for $30 you can get your dick sucked in the back room you can also get fucked but the price is up to whoever your fucking which makes it hard for my girl to make money cuz she has more self respect than to suck n fuck for money so who would get a lap dance for $25 when u can get a BJ for $30. The pantheon club is nothing but a whore house and should be shut down. I for one am going to inform the authorities and try n have the place closed. Me and my girlfriend are currently together. And I disapprove of the "work" she is doing. I recommend that no one go to this club and if you do wear a hazmat suit because if my girl has herpes and no one knows and she is aloud to work there without being checked then who knows what else is floating around that sess pool of a whore house they call a legitimate establishment. Yeah right that's a fucking joke. Stay away from this club for your own safety and the safety of your families as I know most of you are married men!!!

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Here we go again. :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    The power of the internet. Stuff like this could easily result in legal action. I can see why the Founder wouldn't want it posted.
  • Omega22
    12 years ago
    I think the review isn't legit. Seems like the writer has something against the club. My guess is since he wants his girlfriend to quit working there he is trying to get people to stop going there.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    He "was" in a relationship for 6 years, but he is still together with his girlfriend. His girlfriend has herpes, keeps it a secret, and he blames the club owner. He disapproves of her work, and she has been doing it for at least 4 years. I'm guessing he is really not with her, he's insanely jealous, he's stalking her, and he's off his meds.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    harry - He may be a she. Rita is a female name.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    Yeah, with the original review, I had that same thought. Also the last sentence is sort of a female complaint. Did you flag it? This one should be yanked.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Yes.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Did this "person" get a FREE membership for posting this originally and an extension for the second time? Hope no.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    It's gone again.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    My faith in flagging is renewed. Will he/she try for a 3rd? Given the post, I would not be surprised. Seems like a bang-head-against-wall type of personality.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Probably.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion