tuscl

Smoking IS hazardess to your health.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Albuquerque police say a man shot outside a strip club while smoking a cigarette has non-life threatening injuries.

Police spokesman officer Danny Padilla says in a statement that the wounded man was apparently an innocent bystander. Padilla said early Saturday that no suspects were in custody.

The shooting happened outside the Fantasy World strip club near Interstate 25 in midtown Albuquerque.

Another shooting outside the club on Sept. 29 wounded two security guards. Police said a man thrown out of the club returned and opened fire. One of two suspects in that shooting were arrested last month.

3 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    "One of two suspects in that shooting were arrested last month."

Is this less about guys having fun and more about the justice system flopping over?
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    ShadowCat, I drove past Fantasy World last night about 6 hours before the shooting and while I never seriously considered going there, if I had not found the most beautiful, attractive dancer I've ever seen (anywhere) at TDs North around the corner, I may have though about it again.

FW is not the worst club I've ever been to (one visit) it just draws the worst customers. I will never step foot in the place again. They need armed security.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dang, I'll never go there again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion