tuscl

Attn: Phoenix club goers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol I read that. Haven't been to that club so can't comment on it.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Dayum !! Another club never to go to. Thanks, shadowcat.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Wow....I'm getting a one way bus ticket their....lol
  • PhoenixDown
    12 years ago
    Never been to Bandaids was curious about the service there but probably won't be going there anytime soon now
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Had similar incedent happen at Skybox in Chicago. Dancer told my ok to touch her butt. Then came the boucer running into the room screaming for me to stop and if I did not he was going to make me leave the "hard way". I immediately got up pushing the dancer away and left and have never returned. I pisses me off because I did nothing to warrant the rant and the dancer was the only one who suffered as I only paid her for the partial dance. I was out the small cover and simply took my money elsewhere. BTW a carload of guys were headed in as I was in the parking lot and asked how the club was that night and I told them the most girls were below average (true) and the bouncer incedent. They followed me to the another club in the area where we had a good time. They should make these power trip assholes watch "Road House" where he says "above all be nice until it is time to not be nice and I decide when that is not you"
    Screaming at customers will not get them to stay and spend money.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe the bouncer was jelous and wanted his butt touched
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe the bouncer was jelous and wanted his butt touched
  • davejones1978
    12 years ago
    Been to this club many time and it is high mileage. I have never seen "hulk."
  • azdd
    12 years ago
    You gotta take Dave with a grain of salt. He lives for a certain amount of drama in his hobby pursuits. I don't go to Bandaids but its normal talent and mileage levels are well documented on this site and elsewhere. As with everything else, YMMV.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion