Cat fight over cell phone.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A dancer at Beach Girls gentlemen's club was taken to a West Des Moines hospital for treatment of a broken nose after she and another dancer allegedly fought early Monday morning.

According to West Des Moines Police Officer Stephen Becker's report, “it took several bouncers to get the other woman off” the victim and the assailant struck her with a closed fist more than 20 times.

The victim, a 21-year-old Des Moines resident, was taken to Mercy West Lakes Hospital in West Des Moines with a broken nose and various cuts and abrasions. Becker said in his report that the woman's cheek was bruised and her knees were skinned and bleeding.

The woman told Becker that she didn't have a chance to fight back when she was allegedly attacked, according to the report.

The argument apparently started when a friend of the victim used the alleged assailant's cellular phone, which the friend reportedly had removed from her purse, to send a text message that the woman found offensive.

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
    Cat fight?

Kitty Kate still pissed?
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    lol motorhead!

they were prolly really fighting coz the phone was filled with PL phone numbers. You know how protective these chicks are with their potential income
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I like that a club in Iowa is called 'Beach Girls'
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Its good to here about a cat fight in a sc.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Iowa has a Beach?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    The Beach Girls Greatest Hits

Corn, Corn, Corn
    Tractorin' USA
    Iowa Boys
    Barber Sam
    Good Vibrators
    Little Deuce F150