tuscl

Don't piss on my shoes!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
NOPD officers are searching for a tattooed man who beat another individual in the bathroom of Rick's Cabaret in the French Quarter earlier this month after claiming that the victim urinated on his shoes. The incident happened Sept. 7 about 5 a.m., according to police.

The victim said that after his attacker accused him of urinating on him, an argument ensued and he was punched in the face. The victim woke up in a hospital with a broken jaw and orbital socket, and a partially paralyzed face, according to police.

In security footage taken from the Bourbon Street strip club, the suspect appears to be 6 feet tall with a thin build and tattoos on his neck, arms and legs. He is accompanied by a woman with dark hair who is roughly 5 feet 6 inches tall.

7 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    This is why men use every other urinal.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    That's why YOU should not use a urinal, but a toilet.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    vm makes a note to himself. Don't go in the same bathroom as H_Kicks.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I like VH's style. Shall I start bringing my sawed off shot gun every time I use the bathroom?
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    this rick's is not listed on ricks.com so i don't know if it is part of their chain or not. maybe just shares the same name with licensing agreement.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You fools who bring a gun into a john, see you in fucking jail!
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have pissed on my shoes many times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion