tuscl

how do you do thangs ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I like to go to the bar first and get my drink then I like to find the darkest corner the room will give.....I normaly like to watch the full rotation of girls one time around while polishing off my drink.....then I like to tip the girl or girls that I find attractive....I like to then chat at the table and see how their table game is and if she let's me snuggle with her and kiss on her neck and back I will buy a hands on dance from her.....then if I realy enjoyed her company .and body I will add her to my line up of dancers I'm trying to fuck otc (note I normaly go to none extra clubs) that's the jist of how I do thangs......I do vary but from time to I normaly stay about the same

9 comments

• domiandray
    12 years ago
    as for clubs i've never been to here's how my mind works:
    look for the men's room. as i enter the first thing i look for is the trash can. if i see used condoms inside that trash can then i know for sure there's action at that club.
    then i buy the drink from the bar and then find a place to sit where i can see the girls and pick out as many potential victims as possible. then i narrow it down to one or two. the others i leave out hopefully i get to victimize at a future time.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The bath room is a good idea yo
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Since I just go to have fun, converse and get some lap dances going, this is how I do things: This generally goes for new clubs

I walk in the club and try to avoid buying a drink (never works). THen I look for a empty spot with not so much crowd around it, usually in a back corner or something. I don't look for dances intially, I just watch the pole work its magic, see which girl I want from stage to bounce that ass on my dick. Then when the first girl comes to me, I tell her to go away (its always the ugly ones first). After that and 6-9 minutes more watching the pole, I get my dance from a hottie that approches me (its like its mechanic. First comes the non attractive chick, then the hot mami) and then wait a couple minutes and find the next dance. Continue the cycle till I'm broke. I'm always sober btw, so you know I only drank that initiation drink.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    I also get my drink (bottled water) when I enter (I usually only do full nude clubs) then watch full rotation to see who I want also. Then I make up my mind and go from there. If there is an ATF ill prolly get them unless there's a new hottie I really want to take for a spin.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I go in and find a seat at the bar then get a drink and look at the strippers as they do their rotation on stage If one doesnt appeal when they stop by to talk I find one to get into the routine I desire
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    I agree with what others say about the bathroom. Some of the best lap dances ever have occurred in clubs that have a condom machine in the bathroom, including once in Tampa where the dancer even mentioned that I may want to go to the restroom to get a condom before going back with her.

Outside of that, if I am at a club that I have never been to before, or don't frequent that much, I'll do a bit of research on TUSCL and other web sites. Then when I finally visit look for a place away from the stage where I can see the traffic to the dressing room and the private dance area. Unless I luck and a well recommended dancer is available, I will spend the next thirty minutes or so observing who is in the back giving lap dances for multiple songs, vs who is only there one song, and who just hides in the dressing room.

I usually ignore how she dances on the main floor, since a good dancer knows how to sell herself during a warmup dance. I will o watch the stage show to see how well she moves on stage and how hot she looks once her clothes come off. By this time I usually have at least three dancers picked out and then will wait to see who is available and first. As long as she is doing great, with few exceptions, the first dancer who shows me a good time will get all of my remaining budget for that night.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I sit at the bar, order my water, look around for a hottie, ask her if she'll let me get my finger wet, and if she does, ask her if she gives good head. If not, move on to the next one.

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Go in, buy a drink. Talk to whores who come to visit me, but have a loon around for better looking ones. If a hot enough whore asks and i get the vibe that she may be naughty get dances. if she is good enough, i think the answer will be "yes" and logistics permit ask about OTC or ITC (often they ask me however, so me asking them is not necessary).

Sometimes if the best looking whores don't come to me I approach them.

If there are decent whores, cut my losses. Either go to another club, or go home and jerk off while I patiently awai the day txtittyfan's daughter begins work as a whore and I can do her in the ass.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    Depends on time I have and where I am. Even then, those two variables don't cover everything, but one thing is pretty much certain, I sit at the bar and purchase my drink of choice for that visit. The only time I don't sit at the bar is if I have a favorite I may sit with, or am meeting someone such as vm or shadow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion